The All Aussie Fathers Day at Lakeside Park is open to all Australian built vehicles. A range of both new and old Australian made cars can partake in the day with over three (3) hours of cruising, Show n’ Shine display and prizes, rolling drags competition and lunchtime entertainment. It’s a great family day out!
All Aussie Fair Dinkum day is the 2nd All Aussie Day for 2022- If you love it, or can’t make it this time round, check out the All Aussie Fair Dinkum day in early 2023.
Bring the whole family to the legendary Lakeside Park raceway at Kurwongbah.
Pre-book yourself a VIP package for $150 to receive;
- Your own covered pit bay
- Two (2) exclusive VIP cruise sessions
- Exclusive VIP track entry
- Infield entry and Show n’ Shine
- Free gate entry for four (4) persons
Pre-book your VIP package below or you can purchase a VIP package on the day for $175 if not sold out prior.
All spectator will need to purchase tickets at the gate (ness they have a VIP package). These are $10 per person. Please have your cash or card ready to avoid delays for others.
Show ‘n’ Shine and Cruise Tickets
Once you have entered the venue at the main gate you can chose to utilise the free spectator parking on the outside of the track. If you wish for your vehicle to participate in the days activities, you can drive through the tunnel to access to enter the Show ‘n’ Shine or the Cruise Sessions. This is a $10 entry per car, payable just before the tunnel access. Once again, please have your cash or card ready.
The Track Challenge is a Rolling Drags Challenge. It costs $50 to enter and entries are limited to the first 50 received – You can pre-enter below or you can take your chance and enter on the day at the Control Tower when you arrive if places are still available.
Please note that this entry does not include gate, or tunnel entry tickets.
Trophies will be awarded for the last two (2) standing in eliminators. Presentations to be held at the base of the tower, approx 30 mins after the event finishes
- NO PASSENGERS are allowed during this competitive event.
- Enclosed footwear is required
- All vehicles must not exceed 95DB
- NO STATIC or FOOT-ON BURNOUTS ALLOWED
- A 10km per hour pit lane speed limit must be observed
- No crossing of centre line
- Drivers to attend the briefing session – Time will be advised
- Zero blood alcohol
- No getting out of the car whilst on track
- No vehicles over the 3 tonne track weight limit