What licences do I need?

For Recreational events such as Test and Tune, Sprints, Off Street Drags etc you need a RACERS Clubman Licence.
You can purchase a single event licence for $30, or purchase an annual licence for $75.
All licences can be purchased at www.racers.world.
If you are having trouble creating an account or accessing your account, please RACERS on 1800722377